Guided analysis and model development
SAS Enterprise BI Server empowers advanced users with a dynamic add-on module (SAS Enterprise Guide) for guided analyses and model development. The results can then be seamlessly incorporated into Web-based reports, the portal, Microsoft Office documents and more.
SAS Enterprise Guide enables business analysts, statisticians and programmers to leverage the full power of SAS Analytics and efficient processing across all enterprise platforms.
- Provides a self-service, analytic model development environment for analysts and statisticians.
- Enables fast access to data sources through a graphical user interface.
- Makes analytic results and reports easily available to everyone.
- Provides a .NET-based native Windows application for power users, programmers, analysts or more advanced users.
- Enhanced user interface includes context-sensitive menus, toolbars and role-based user definitions.
- Provides a large number of prebuilt tasks and task templates covering a wide variety of topics.
- Wizard-driven, conditional-flow logic capabilities enable faster creation of complex conditional processing.
- Advanced query capabilities with computed columns creation, filtering options and preview of results bring efficiency to the query-building process.
- View OLAP cubes from SAS or other vendors that support OLE DB for OLAP and the MDX standard.
- Use slices of OLAP cubes for further analysis.
- Easily incorporate geospatial data into analyses.
- Use the interface to query and subset data graphically from any accessible source, or write SQL/MDX to perform those tasks.
- Package results into SAS Stored Processes that can be used in all SAS Business Intelligence interfaces and Microsoft Office applications to provide access to anything SAS can do, enabling work to be distributed without IT involvement while security is maintained.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.