SAS® Data Quality Advanced
Analyze, standardize, cleanse and improve organizational data
- Provide unified, trusted data for use in SAS solutions.
- Maximize revenue.
- Increase profit margins.
- Mitigate risks.
How SAS® Is Different
- SAS provides options for organizations to meet their data management, data governance, data integration and data quality challenges. A variety of technologies and solutions are available for analyzing, improving and managing the entire data life cycle.
- SAS can provide the technology backbone for data governance initiatives. With a single repository for business rules, it enforces standards for data quality throughout the enterprise.
- SAS provides an interface for data discovery, business rule creation and execution, workflow management and other functions for the assessment, improvement and integration of data.
- Organizations can implement both batch and real-time services with the ability to use a service-oriented architecture (SOA) approach to provide flexible deployment and delivery options.
- SAS technologies enable you to enhance the value of your data by intelligently incorporating information. Using data from trusted sources enables you to build a more accurate real-world view of your customers and organization.
- Provide unified, trusted data for use in SAS solutions. SAS Data Quality Advanced augments your SAS investments by ensuring that high-quality data serves as the foundation for solutions such as SAS Customer Intelligence, SAS Fraud Management, SAS Risk Management and others.
- Maximize revenue. SAS Data Quality Advanced ensures that operational data used throughout the enterprise is correct and managed. When sales and marketing departments work from a standardized view of their customers, organizations can provide increased levels of customer service, enhance opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell, and engage in marketing efforts that do not target multiple instances of the same customer.
- Increase profit margins. SAS Data Quality Advanced can manage, standardize and improve product, supplier and customer data on an enterprise level. When an organization is able to manage and improve this key data, critical issues such as excess inventory or stock-outs, inaccurate billing and supply chain optimization will be greatly improved.
- Mitigate risks. Unified, consistent and accurate data is necessary to meet risk objectives. SAS Data Quality Advanced provides the capabilities needed for compliance, including validation and integrity controls, as well as robust audit trails and lineage information.
- Business data network
- Create a common language for data by delivering a single definition for critical terms.
- Business rule validation
- Ensure data meets organizational standards for data quality and processes.
- Dashboards and monitoring
- View metrics, track progress of data initiatives and gain insights into your organizational data.
- Data profiling
- Examine the structure, completeness and suitability of your information assets.
- Data quality
- Improve the quality of your enterprise information.
- Entity resolution
- Match data and identify potential data relationships across sources.
- Master data management foundation
- Create a hub of master data based on a subset of your existing data through a phased MDM approach.
- Metadata analysis
- Extract, organize and analyze metadata from anywhere in your enterprise.
- Reference data manager
- Build and manage relationships and hierarchies across data elements.
- Web-based data governance console
- Easily explore business terms and categories, and view relationships across data elements.
Web-based technologies provide configurable dashboards to help data stewards and data analysts track the health of corporate information.
The reference data manager shows the relationships of business terms to other elements in the hierarchy from a Web-based interface.
The business data network allows users to collaborate on the creation of business terms, establish links to the term in a hierarchy of reference data, and examine related data elements.
System RequirementsFor information on configurations and system requirements, please contact your local SAS sales representative.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.