Big data can be a bad thing – if you can’t see the knowledge locked inside. That is particularly important when you are trying to see possible relationships and linkages. Cyber security is an area where data visualization technology would help uncover those linkages in a way that everyone can understand, even those without a statistics degree.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
129 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
131 days ago
Spend less, do more
136 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime