Big data can be a bad thing – if you can’t see the knowledge locked inside. That is particularly important when you are trying to see possible relationships and linkages. Cyber security is an area where data visualization technology would help uncover those linkages in a way that everyone can understand, even those without a statistics degree.
Spend less, do more
3 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
5 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
10 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more