Claims is arguably the most important of all insurance business processes.To a significant extent, claims recovery represents an unrealized opportunity for insurers, but opportunities for claims recovery are often obscured by the sheer volume of claims data available. Claims recovery analytics provides a win-win for the customer and the insurer.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’