The incredible growth of online insurance sales and service means that collecting – and quickly analyzing – underwriting data is becoming more and more important. But only 40 percent of carriers can collect and analyze their data for underwriting. Powerful analytical tools are necessary for underwriting’s essential task: developing and maintaining profitability
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté