There are only about 1.5 billion people who have direct access to financial services, making m-payments an attractive alternative to brick and mortar banks. And those with no access are not the only ones who will be attracted: M-payments will be enticing to criminals and criminal organizations as a means to launder money and transfer illicit value.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’