Recovering revenue lost to tax fraud, evasion and avoidance is critical to the national economy. The investigators and data specialists at HMRC use Connect, a visualization system built by SAS, Capgemini and Detica, to segment the population, identify behavior patterns – and decide if a taxpayer needs to be repaid.
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté