Part 2 in this series tackles the subject of ineffective regulation for the ‘too big to fail’ problem. Tara Skinner says that market forces should correct for a less-than-perfect regulatory environment while preventing banks from taking inappropriate risk-taking activities.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’