Stuart Rose, Global Insurance Marketing Manager at SAS, takes a look back at 2011 with an inimical term. He uses annus mirabilis – I’ll let you look it up. For SAS, it describes our year to a tee. Does it describe your year as well?
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté