Sometimes, the greatest risk is doing nothing. That was the case for the Oakland A’s when Billy Beane became General Manager. His answer was to break away from tradition, look at the data differently and apply analytics to the problem. He believes you should trust the data and the math. Check out his methodology.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
126 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
128 days ago
Spend less, do more
133 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime