A SAR is the vital link to the criminal. Before filing a SAR, you should be digging for all possible information associated with that suspicious transaction. That means the roles of investigator and compliance officer need to change.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
20 hours ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
3 days ago
Spend less, do more
8 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime