Many of the technologies and techniques for making your business secure from fraud are probably in need of a refresh. Ellen Joyner Roberson has suggests using this new “regulatory season” as a time to update the old sytems to make the regulators happy and save money, create efficiencies and make your business more profitable.
Spend less, do more
23 hours ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
3 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
8 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more