If traditional methods and systems used by federal agencies aren’t enough to detect organized criminal fraud networks, what is? Jon Lemon, Solutions Specialist at SAS, says that it’s time to change what you are looking for and methods by which you look. Take a look at how this hybrid approach is working.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’