Myron Scholes and Tom Kimner discuss evolving the analytical process: Today’s advances in computing allow firms to construct highly adaptive models. Read about advances in high-performance analytics that allow risk decisions in near-real time.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’