“Because of the relative ease with which this [payment card] data can be transmitted, the underground market can get a great ROI from their endeavors,” says Ron Dormido from Verizon Investigative Services. But 80 percent of data breaches, hacks, and cybercrimes are preventable – that’s according to the 2011 Data Breach Investigations Report. Read Dormido had to say at a recent conference about countering data breaches.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’