Automated fraud detection systems are becoming more common in the insurance industry as the technology improves and benefits become more evident.Dennis Toomey, SAS, says the ‘soft benefits’ are harder to quantify and see, but are just as important. In his post, he points out ten that make the decision to automate easy.
The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud
9 hours ago
Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture
7 days ago
Combating blood money with big data
14 days ago
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’
- The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud