The challenge to accomplishing something big – really big – is often getting the right people on board from the beginning. Tham Ming Soong, former United Overseas Bank CRO, talks with SAS CEO Jim Goodnight about UOB’s success with big data and high-performance analytics.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
87 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
89 days ago
Spend less, do more
94 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime