In this fictional mini case study, Krista B. Lewellyn and Maureen I. Muller-Kahle explore the impact a CEO’s personal life can have on effective risk management.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
125 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
127 days ago
Spend less, do more
132 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime