When IT execs talk about big data, they say they have to start with baby steps; they have to get buy in from many areas of the organization. Here are some of their tips for getting both IT and executives on board with analytics implementations and data governance policies that will help the organization make the most of data.
Spend less, do more
3 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
5 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
10 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more