According to Gartner, in 2013 e-commerce and financial services companies will continue to be hit with distributed denial of service attacks and criminal social engineering ploys. Sadly, our electronic and digital channels are not as secure as they need to be to combat these cyber criminals while offering the new generation products and services a mobile audience demands.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’