The New York Times reports that the CFPB has launched a page to allow consumers complaints about their mortgages. Does this affect your lending and restructuring strategy in 2012? How are you planning institutional lending and restructuring in 2012 in the face stagnate economic growth? Check out our white paper about innovative credit risk products.
Spend less, do more
3 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
5 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
10 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more