Today’s fraudsters always seem to be one step ahead of investigators, so John York, Doris Wong and Dan Zaratsian from SAS wrote a SAS Global Forum paper to show that fraud investigators CAN get the upper hand. In this post, you get the paper and additional information from John York in a video interview.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’