Learn about a risk management framework where capital is optimized across various business units and the impact of risk decisions, and how shocks that might compound losses are more clearly visualized and understood.
Spend less, do more
2 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
4 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
9 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more