Renzo Avesani, Risk Management Director at Unipol Gruppo Finanziario, says that the view of a risk management department that is solely used for risk measurement is not only out-dated but dangerous. To manage risk and compete in today’s risky environment, Avesani says Unipol has integrated risk management into the business strategy. Read Unipol’s methodology for success.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
93 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
95 days ago
Spend less, do more
100 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime