Renzo Avesani, Risk Management Director at Unipol Gruppo Finanziario, says that the view of a risk management department that is solely used for risk measurement is not only out-dated but dangerous. To manage risk and compete in today’s risky environment, Avesani says Unipol has integrated risk management into the business strategy. Read Unipol’s methodology for success.
The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud
16 hours ago
Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture
8 days ago
Combating blood money with big data
15 days ago
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’
- The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud