In the wake of the global financial crisis, boards are taking a much more active role in risk oversight. In this series of posts, I’m discussing the three key levers that boards can use in their risk oversight. In this post, I’m covering risk governance, which establishes the oversight roles and decision points for the board and board committees.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’