How do you protect the organization from risk if the numbers aren’t right? Gut feel may protect you when you are in total control of the process, but when there are many people and systems included, the risk factors increase in complexity. Analytics can help drive profitability, manage risk and achieve compliance with confidence.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
129 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
131 days ago
Spend less, do more
136 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime