John Cassara says that history has shown us that our efforts in anti-money laundering – following dirty money, identifying and taking away illicit proceeds, and punishing money launderers – is abysmal. What can we do to change this?
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’