Fraud remains a huge problem around the globe, and Canada is no exception. According to a recent study of more than 1000 senior Canadian business executives, even though 80 percent felt that fraud prevention and detection were a priority, only 9 percent are using business analytics software effectively to help detect fraud! Without analytics, how are you finding and stopping fraud?
The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud
6 hours ago
Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture
7 days ago
Combating blood money with big data
14 days ago
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’
- The growing threat of enterprise-class fraud