Fraud remains a huge problem around the globe, and Canada is no exception. According to a recent study of more than 1000 senior Canadian business executives, even though 80 percent felt that fraud prevention and detection were a priority, only 9 percent are using business analytics software effectively to help detect fraud! Without analytics, how are you finding and stopping fraud?
Spend less, do more
4 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
6 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
11 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more