Fraud remains a huge problem around the globe, and Canada is no exception. According to a recent study of more than 1000 senior Canadian business executives, even though 80 percent felt that fraud prevention and detection were a priority, only 9 percent are using business analytics software effectively to help detect fraud! Without analytics, how are you finding and stopping fraud?
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
95 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
97 days ago
Spend less, do more
102 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime