Mark Schneider and Chase Zieman work with the Highway Safety Committee at Louisiana State University. They won the Analytics 2012 poster contest by demonstating how to predict insurance claims fraud.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
126 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
128 days ago
Spend less, do more
133 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime