Over the last 22 years, Jen Dunham has held a TSSCI security clearance with numerous agencies supporting organizations such as FBI, DEA, NSA, CIA, NCTC, State Department, DOE, and state and local law enforcement. In this video, Dunham talks about today’s cybersecurity challenges and her ideas for addressing them.
Spend less, do more
4 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
6 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
11 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more