High-performance computing can be used to solve some of an organization’s toughest problems – probability of loan default calculations, analysis and optimization of millions and millions of prices, portfolio valuations and model scoring – in near real-time. Take a look at what high-performance computing looks like and what it is doing today.
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté