High-performance computing can be used to solve some of an organization’s toughest problems – probability of loan default calculations, analysis and optimization of millions and millions of prices, portfolio valuations and model scoring – in near real-time. Take a look at what high-performance computing looks like and what it is doing today.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
92 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
94 days ago
Spend less, do more
99 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime