Since the global financial crisis beginning in 2008, the role of risk management and the risk manager has changed dramatically. But, has the emphasis on risk management begun to lessen as firms seek to recoup profits in this era of extremely low interest rates?
Spend less, do more
3 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
5 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
10 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more