Renzo Avesani, Risk Management Director at Unipol Gruppo Finanziario, says that the view of a risk management department that is solely used for risk measurement is not only out-dated but dangerous. To manage risk and compete in today’s risky environment, Avesani says Unipol has integrated risk management into the business strategy. Read Unipol’s methodology for success.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’