The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Act will bring the most sweeping changes in compliance rules since the 1930s. At the Premier Business Leadership Series in Orlando on Tuesday, a panel comprised of leaders from some of the affected industries gathered to discuss the implications of the act.
Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture
7 days ago
Combating blood money with big data
14 days ago
Why control may be contrary to compliance
21 days ago
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’
- Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture