Event stream processing allows capital market firms to make complex business decisions on massive amounts of data in real-time. So, instead of waiting until the following day to get the latest reports, the risk management team can have an up-to-date view of their risk exposures on an intraday basis for more timely business decisions.
Spend less, do more
1 day ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
3 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
8 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more