Event stream processing allows capital market firms to make complex business decisions on massive amounts of data in real-time. So, instead of waiting until the following day to get the latest reports, the risk management team can have an up-to-date view of their risk exposures on an intraday basis for more timely business decisions.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’