The movie Moneyball was an entertaining reminder of how difficult it can be for tradition-bound organizations to effectively leverage their vast information resources. Billy Beane showed that big data’s promise is there for you and for your competition – who will go for the prize?
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
92 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
94 days ago
Spend less, do more
99 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime