The movie Moneyball was an entertaining reminder of how difficult it can be for tradition-bound organizations to effectively leverage their vast information resources. Billy Beane showed that big data’s promise is there for you and for your competition – who will go for the prize?
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’