The words “risk management” usually evoke less subjective, more data-driven pursuits. But data and objectivity can only get you so far. To navigate unquantifiable hazards, your risk management team must make judgment calls – calls that are in jeopardy if all of the team’s viewpoints aren’t considered.
Spend less, do more
41 mins ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
2 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
7 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more