Allianz CIO John Knowles discusses the role IT has in ensuring that the business has the data it needs in a way that it can use it: My role as the CIO is to build a collaborative relationship with the business units, insuring that the units have what they need when they need it.” He says there’s a whole new world of information out there; our job is to figure out how to use it.
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté