Cyber marketplace. Digital bazaar. What do you call an underground shopping center of tutorials on fraud methods – hacking social media sites, obtaining anonymous bank accounts, trafficking in counterfeit currency and acquiring stolen credit card information? Law enforcement uses a combination of boots on the street and analytics to catch the cyber criminals – both “shoppers” and “store keepers.”
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté