To make an impact, counterparty exposures, risk sensitivities and trading events must be monitored intraday, and CVA must be allocated in near real time as trades are executed. The requirement to deal with counterparty risk in near real-time creates significant difficulties for many banks. Jeff Hasmann examines the difficulties and solution.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’