Today, firms must assess market risk in time frames approaching the microsecond, and traders have less than a second to know how a proposed trade will affect the risk profile of the portfolio. The financial industry is poised for transformation. Is your firm’s infrastructure ready for high-performance risk?
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté