The continuing troubles in the Eurozone, combined with the widespread downgrading of sovereign debt, have resulted in a loss of faith in the ability of nation states to fulfill their obligations. Banks subsequently have been developing sophisticated methodologies to cope with the increase in counter-party risk. The credit valuation adjustment is central to good counter-party credit risk management.
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté