In the past decade, there have been numerous examples of organizations being toppled by a slow progression of risks that add up to big trouble. The reason, according to Dylan Evans, is that people have difficulty dealing with small differences in probability. The key trusting you risk management to analytics, not gut feeling.
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté