A recent study conducted by the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud and SAS points out that a major challenge in detecting organized insurance fraud is ensuring claims are not viewed in isolation. Insurers need good data for this. Dennis Toomey discusses requirements for a technology-based fraud detection solution.
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté