A hybrid approach identifies associations between various accounts and integrates that information with the traditional rules and analytics to better score risk, prioritize alerts, reduce false positives, increasing the efficiency of investigators and reducing fraud losses. Dan Barta describes network analysis and says you can use either the top down or bottom up approach. Which approach are you using?
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
86 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
88 days ago
Spend less, do more
93 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime