Schabenberger is the Lead Architect for SAS High Performance Analytics. He’s also the guy who gets it best. He understands that banks no longer have time to wait days for risk computations, telecommunications companies want to understand who is likely to churn before the customer drops service and retailers want to be able to reprice all merchandise at all locations every week! Read about the possibilities of things that go fast.
Spend less, do more
4 days ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
6 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
11 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more