What you don’t know can hurt you. So what can you do about it? GRC (governance, risk & compliance) is about ensuring that your business is in control. It’s about being proactive rather than waiting to see what happens next. Clark Abrahams lays out simple ingredients for a GRC strategy of Knowing.
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté