Can data management reduce your risk exposure? According to Anne Milley, there is no single measure of data quality, but if you take the time to measure and monitor important attributes of data quality, you can gauge the potential for improvement.
Spend less, do more
12 hours ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
3 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
8 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more