One place to get wiser about the current risk agenda is the RiskMinds Europe conference, held in Geneva. Anders Langgaard, Business Advisor for Risk, SAS, has gathered a few of the discussions – including a very interesting one on CCPs – for you to ponder as you make decisions about 2012.
Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture
6 days ago
Combating blood money with big data
13 days ago
Why control may be contrary to compliance
20 days ago
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’
- Leader’s integrity tied to risk management culture