Seize opportunities and spot red flags hidden in the massive torrent of fast-moving data that flows through your business. With SAS Event Stream Processing, you can analyze high-velocity big data while it’s still in motion – before it is stored – so you can take immediate action on what's relevant, and ignore what isn't.
Get insight for taking the right action.
Streaming data from operations, transactions, sensors and IoT devices is valuable – when it's well-understood. Regardless of data type or source, event stream processing from SAS includes streaming data quality and analytics – and a vast array of prebuilt mechanisms for connecting, deciphering, cleansing and understanding streaming data – in one solution.
Make sound big data decisions.
Filter, normalize, categorize, aggregate, standardize and cleanse big data before you store it – saving significant staff and computing resources from having to unpollute data lakes. Prebuilt data quality routines and text processing execution are applied to data in motion, so big data is filtered and ready for consumption.
Scale economically to growing data volumes.
Faster, better and more powerful stream processing of high-volume throughput (millions of events per second) means low-latency response times, running in distributed, in-memory grid processing commodity hardware environments. Continuous queries run faster in the flexible threaded processing model, which natively supports dynamic updates, deletions and insertions.
Take control and adapt to changing events quickly.
No matter how fast your data moves, how much data you have, or how many data sources you’re pulling from, it’s all under your control via a single, intuitive interface. You can define patterns and address scenarios from all aspects of your business, giving you the power to stay agile and tackle issues as they arise.
Demos & Screenshots
- Built for speed. Outperforms other stream processing engines because it's engineered for high-volume processing of millions of events per second and low-latency response times.
- Ability to ingest and consolidate streaming sources. Includes an extensive suite of prebuilt connectors and adapters, ensuring that you consume the sources you need today – including both structured and unstructured data streams – with the ability to extend in the future.
- Flexible modeling environment. Provides an intuitive visual interface that makes it easy to define, test and refine event stream models, alleviating the need to hire specialized programmers. Coding environments are accessible via the graphical interface.
- Ready for real-time action. Provides immediate instruction via customizable alerts, notifications and updates, giving you accurate situational awareness so you can react appropriately to what's happening and what's predicted to happen.
- Complete multiphase analytics. Lets you embed the power of SAS at the edge, in the fog and in data at rest – cleansing and analyzing data at each streaming event phase. In-depth SAS analytical models are portable to the stream and the edge, enabling ongoing learning and continuous innovation to keep your business current and responsive to changing conditions.
- Enterprise-worthy. Ensures continuous, secure and stable event pattern detection through patented 1+N-Way failover, guaranteed delivery without persistence, full access to event stream model metadata, live stream queries, dynamic streaming model updates, and more.
SAS was named an IoT Excellence Award winner at Connexion 2014, Axeda's annual conference (now PTC), in recognition of our skills and expertise in developing innovative solutions for the Internet of Things.